Tuesday, January 25, 2011

blah its only Tuesday!

Vicvic! Sorry this is gonna be a quick short update. At work right now, but I've been super busy studying for midterms. I had a midterm yesterday, one today, then a quiz tomorrow, and another midterm and quiz next Wednesday and Thursday. GAH! Wish me luck =)

I just got a chance to finally take a look at your blog! I love all the pictures of you lounging around with those wayfarer glasses. So pretty! I can't wait to see your coffee shop one and Connie of San Francisco! They both sound like super cute blog themes...along with your Vday idea. Are you going to take pictures or shoot a little video of what the random people say?

I'm so sorry to hear about work and the lame German boss, but I think you're right when you say that this will help you move on when the time is right. I always hear about people wanting to quit a job they know isn't right for them, but they end up staying because the incentives are too good to give up. I'm so happy that you found something that you've been able to really enjoy and focus on during your time away from work. It's like you finally found an outlet for all the creativity you've had pent up inside of you these past two years. And when the lounging around for a month or two or three begins..you better come down to visit! =)

Anyways, I'll finish this update later tonight! Hope you have a good rest of the day!

<3 K

No comments:

Post a Comment