Friday, January 14, 2011

Parkas and Boots Galore

OoO it looks warm! If you really like this then you should get it, especially since SF is getting really cold. I don't think it's a stupid trend, just as long as you find one that's versatile enough. Do you think you'll wear this one often or are you only going to wear this with your flannel shirt? hahah  =)
I've been trying to look for parkas for you, but I haven't come across any that I reallyyyyy like. I shall keep looking!
So, I really wanna get some boots, but I haven't seen any that I just HAVE to have. I kinda want some combat boots, mid-calf boots (flat/heel), and some knee high boots (heels). I've got boot fever! hahah so three types of boots and I can't find any that are up to standard! ;)

*edit*
AND rain boots!! Check this baby out! Best of all its not shiny, I don't really like the shiny looking rain boots. What do you think?


My week has been okay so far. It's the second week of school plus work so even though I'm busy, the week seems to be going by super slow. It felt like it should have been a Friday when it was only a Tuesday hahah. I even went to this little mixer thing this week...you know try to get more involved/be social/network/find a friend/blah blah. It was like a meet and greet the Dean and mingle with fellow students sort of thing. It was alright, I sat and talked to some students who came for the free hot chocolate then met the Dean and talked for like a minute then I left. Next week I'm gonna go to this event with a guest speaker who's going to talk about the possible career paths for people in my program. Gah I feel nerdy.

How's your week going? Any fun plans for the long weekend? I don't think I have the day off on Monday, but I'll probably just work a half day since I don't have class. =)


<3 K

No comments:

Post a Comment