Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Happy Saint Patty's Day! Don't forget to wear green!

Hey Kitkat! Sorry that I haven't updated you sooner. Yea, there are moments, actually most of my waking hours, where I don't want to do anything but bum around and watch trashy TV with good food and some beer. I love that show Worst Cooks of America! I think it's actually a really smart concept, you wouldn't think it would be entertaining because these people aren't whipping up fancy stuff. But I actually learned how to cook a steak the proper way from one of the episodes- you got to use enough hot oil in the pan to get the nice grilled crust! Durr. I don't know why I never knew that before. OMGGG I hecka want to see Chopped All stars!!!! Aghhh!! Damn it, I don't have cable in my place in SF, so I have to wait for the weekend to watch real TV. In the meantime, I shall be stalking Michael Fassbender films on Netflix, you know that German guy in Inglorious Basterds, the really hot guy in the bar scene, the young Magento in the upcoming Xmen movie. *Dies*. I can't believe he's dating Zoe Kravitz. Stupid whore!

Hahaha, I bet Phils roommate got a bigger bed cuz he's finally gettin some from girlfriend! Or maybe they be getting freakier and need more space! Hahaha! I don't know what's freakier though, the thought of him gettin freaky or him sleeping on a bed has a history of being freaked on by other couples. EEEeeeesh. Not my cup of tea. But hey, when it comes down to it, I like me a good deal too.

 I think I'm starting to get the hang of wine. Actually, it all started with glass of sangria from this new Peruvian restaurant near my work. It was in one of those big goblet wine glasses and had a bunch of chopped up bits of oranges and apples and tasted like juice! But it all ended pretty bad on a sunday night after prepartying with sangria the night before hitting a club in SF. By the way, I never wanna go clubbing again! Well, not this weekend again at least. It was a whim of the moment kind of thing where Chris's cousin and some his friends wanted to go clubbing for so and so's friend of a friend's birthday or something like that. God, I totally forgot how trashy it can get- the loud music, the hoochies, the sweaty air, and my messed up shoes :(. Dancing with Chris was fun though, we both got AMFs as our choice of liquid courage, haha. Those drinks are like poison! Needless to say, I was pretty hungover the entire next day. But not as bad our night out in  SF, I think that did the most damage to my system thus far!

Got any plans for Saint Patty's day?! Me and a couple coworkers are gonna go karaoke in Japantown. Apparently one of their German people visiting from the German Lab has a deep passion for singing, especially a particular Cindy Lauper song. Btw, this person is around 37, single, and claims to be a heterosexual male. Hahah. Oh these Germans. I am kind of looking forward to it, but I kind of just want to hop on the next train to San Jose to hangout with Chris.

I can't believe it's already the middle of March. That means I am only months away from announcing that I want to quit my job. Almost every other day, I start to panic, and freak out about the future, what I should do, blah blah blah. And then the next day I'll convince myself that it's for the best, long enough to get through the day and not annoy Chris with my incessant worries. I'm sad because I will miss the people I worked with, I'm gonna miss my room in the city, I think I will miss taking public transportation, the dreary weather, my random trips to Powell st. for some shopatherapy, the random nights out, the routine of getting up and taking the train to work with all sorts of different people around. That's all going to end soon, and I'm going to be trading it in for slow-paced life, bumming around in Chris's apartment, with less contact to the outside world (at least until I find another job), and no real responsibilities. I know I should think this through longer.But  I do know I don't want to be locked in this job any longer. But will I find something better? I hope so, but that's not for sure. This sucks. Life. Blah.

But aside from all the mucky brain draining worrying, I am looking forward to hanging out with you this summer!! I need this break, to recharge, reevaluate my life- right? I'm just going to warn you that I may momentarily freak out now and then, but I need you to remind me what the bigger picture is. To convince me everything is going to be alright. To remind me that quitting is the right thing to do. I've been so preoccupied with these worries that I haven't really worked on the SnazzyFRESH blog in almost 2 months. I dabbled in Connie's post, but I feel so worn out by worry, that I think I've forgotten the excitement and thrill of creating a post and doing photoshoots.

My siblings are coming back from town this weekend for spring break, so I probably will go hangout with them for a bit. What do you have planned for your spring break?? Doing any traveling?? Let's start plannning out summer vacation festivities!!! K talk to you soon. Hope you have an awesome thursday!! Miss you!!!!

In the meantime, I shall leave you with pictures of my future ex-husband Michael Fassbender ;)



<3V

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHHAH omg you crack me up like no other. MAN, I'm sooo jealous you get to watch the German man do his thang with the help of Cindy Lauper. Can you secretly tape him for me??

    ReplyDelete