Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Spring break is almost upon us!

I forget if I've ever asked you, but do you get a full week off of work during spring break? I can't wait til break! Three more days of school left! (I only have 2 days of finals..yay!). How was your weekend? Mine was uneventful, I didn't end up going to my cousin's bday thing. I got too tired/lazy to drive down to LA, then I attempted to study, but ended up drinking wine and watching a marathon of the real housewives of OC on bravo. hahah such trash, but so addicting. Have you ever watched it? I got all into the Beverly Hills one, they're such fancy ladies with their big fancy houses. On Saturday I went down to Phil's parent's house, he had to do some computer stuff for his dad. On Sunday I attempted to study again, but ended up watching more tv but this time it was the food network. I used to watch Worst cooks of America on Sundays, but now that that's over they have Chopped all stars. It's so goooood! Oo I went to ikea on Monday! Man, I love that place, I can seriously stay there for hours even if I don't need anything in particular. Later that night me and Phil helped his roommate move a new bed/mattress back to their place. Remember the bed I had at my apartment? He got that one, but in a queen size from some Indian lady that lives 10 minutes away from their place. He also bought her mattress/mattress topper...I dunno, maybe its just me, but personally, I wouldn't buy a used mattress. That just doesn't seem sanitary. He did get a good deal though, 100 bucks for the whole sha-bang, so hey why not!  He got so excited for his new buy that he set up his bed, re-aranged his room, and went out to buy a new bed set that very same night. lol.
So what are you up to this weekend? Any photoshoots/blogging going on?? I wish we could do a photoshoot together, that'll be so much fun. Maybe we can when you take your two month vacation =) We'll have a fashion/artsy fartsy photoshoot! Ah I want a vacation! I've been so broke lately, I can't stop looking at online stuff to buy. It's like I know I can't buy anything, but I still torture myself by looking at all 2000 new items of the Forever21 stock. Damnit.

I really want a crochet top..lol. Like this one...
I also want these heels...
Oh and a striped blazer...
There's more (don't get me started on the accessories...), but I'll refrain for now...k talk to you soon!
<3 K


1 comment:

  1. ooOoo i like the lacy blouse! reminds me of frolicking in a field of flowers and rabbits...not that i have done yet.

    ReplyDelete