Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Hola!

Hey Katherine! How's it goin?? I hope everything is going well for you in school. That you and Phil are happy and had a good celebration for his birthday (Happy Birthday Phil!). And that yo mama ain't given you as hard of  time as she has been. I thought I would at least just update this blog since my telephone skills are feeling a bit rusty. I'm still on the track to quitting in a few months and starting my ultimate jobless experience with you in socal! I've decided to really try and stop freaking out. And I am sorry for being really negative, if I do come off that way. I do realize that making comparisons to others is really just a waste of time. It's lame. So I'm going to start focusing on the positive stuff of life. Like having an awesome bubble sistah like you!

I had a weird ass dream with you in it! I was calling you on my cell phone, and you answered but there was really bad reception. I kept asking you to repeat what you said over and over, but ultimately it got awkward so we hung up. I think it's one of those I-feel-guilty/sad-for-not-keeping-in-touch-with-katherine dreams. :-/.

Hmmm....I think that is all I shall update you of, and will catch up with you via la telephone.

I miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment