Thursday, March 31, 2011

holla holla!

I miss you!! I'm sorry for not updating earlier! Thank you for all the well wishes..everything is going pretty well down here. Just started school this week, good news is that I don't have to buy any books this quarter. Phil got me a free ebook for one class and the other I'm gonna check it out at the library! Phil and I are okay, had a pretty good time celebrating his bday this past week. I believe I told you a little tid bit this past week =) I also celebrated my cousin's bday so I got to see the both of them and that was nice to catch up for a bit. My parents have been really chill ever since I started school, I think they are happy I'm doing something besides just working at bn. Did I tell you my boss quit? Her last day was last friday, I was sooo sad! I didn't think I was THAT sad, but when we were hugging it out at the end of the day I started tearing up. Then she came back a second time to get something and I teared up yet again when she left for the second time! I'm gonna miss that lady! She was sooo nice to me, she even gave me a going away present for her going away.  hahah of course I got her something too, I made those flowers that I posted on my fb for her. Oh and I took a picture of us and printed it out as a card for her as well. She gave me this really sweet card and when I read it, I cried. Of course. hahah Do you think you're gonna be sad when you leave your job or will you be shedding tears of joy? haha ;) I know you've bonded with some of your co-workers/bosses!

I don't know what you're talking about when you say you come off negative! To be honest I haven't really heard you obessessing over quiting as much as I thought you would hahah =) Its totally normal to freak out about it, it's all part of the excitment and mystery of what's going to happen next. Have you been looking for a new job? Have you thought about what you wanna do after your two carefree months of frolicking around the sunny parts of the globe? Or are you going to think about that during your vacation?
Yeah, you should focus on the positive things in your life! You have had a lot of accomplishments that should be celebrated. Cheers to you for graduating, getting a job, holding onto a job (that you hate...that's really hard), getting in touch with your oh so creative side, finding true love, and taking risks in order to change what you're unhappy about in life (a lot of people will rather stay unhappy, just for the security. I say fuck it, there's no better time than in our 20s to take the risks we want to take!)

So any news for the cruise?? Have you and Chris looked into it more since the last we talked? I'm excited about it, even though I don't know when we're gonna go, but I do know its gonna be fun and sunny with maximum usage of our bathing suits! Oh and the endless margaritassss!OW!

BTW for some reason, when I saw that car on the freeway with "Pussywagon" written on the back, I thought of us driving it. hahahah weird I know, but I can't picture myself in that car with anyone else but you. I found you miss new bootay! ;) Miss you lots...I'll try to call you tomorrow my fellow pussywagon rider.

<3 K

No comments:

Post a Comment